Natural Laws and Social Conventions. Exceptions as a case study. Discussion Paper series ‘Order: Gods, Mans and Nature’ online (ISSN 2045-5577), London: Centre for Philosophy of Natural and Social Science, LSE, 2013.
(email me if you're interested)
– Trivial Descriptivism
– Expressivism and Stipulation
– The "Negation Problem" for Metaethical Error Theory
– Faultless Disagreement in Matters of Law (with Andrej Kristan)
– From Relative Truth to Subjective Facts (with Giovanni Merlo)
– Conceptual Foundations of Disagreement (with Filippo Ferrari)